EXAMINATION AND PROMOTION
1. Students absent from any test/examination should not expect to be re-examined.
REGISTRATION AND ADMISSINS PROCEDURE
Registration forms are issued along with the School prospectus against payment. A non-refundable registration fee, to be determined and reviewed periodically will be charged from candidates applying for registration. The mere fact of registration will not constitute guarantee of admission, being a matter subject to testing and the rules governing the same. All candidates will be required to register and only registered candidate will be eligible for admission.
No admissions are made to classes X and XII. Provisional admission to the class XI is m on the basis of Pre-Board result of the new entrant, which is confirmed only after the Board result.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH ADMISSION FORM
1. Birth certificate Issue by a Competent authority
2. Medical fitness certificates issued by a qualified medical practitioner (MBBS)
3. Three Passport Size Colour Photographs
4. Transfer Certificate (Where applicable)
5. Mark sheet of previous class (Where applicable)
1. Attend school in the prescribed uniform only.
2. Be neat and clean and tidy
3. Be punctual in the classes
4. Complete the home-works regularly
5. Lodge application of leave of absence (if possible in advance; Except any sudden casualty) which must be countersigned by the guardian/parent.
6. Accompany school diary, note books, test books and other required stationary in the class.
7. Possess identity card while attending the school.